Hibbard Roofing & Construction is your
local roofing company when it comes to metal and shingle roofing in Carencro, Louisiana. Our Owner, CFO, and Storm
Specialist team manager which Are the people who run Hibbard Roofing actually reside in Carencro, Louisiana.
Some of the things that Hibbard Roofing & Construction offer are:
1) Free roof inspections - Are you worried about the integrity of your roof? We will perform a free detailed roof inspection and explain to you in detail what’s going on with your roof and ways to fix it.
2) Fighting insurance companies for what’s owed to you - our owner Baret Hibbard is Xactimate certified. It means he is certified in the exact software companies use to determine the price of your loss. If you want to Have a professional behind you making sure your insurance company pays for all of what your insurance company owes you the team at Hibbard Roofing is your best bet. We all work together to get the best outcomes for our customers. More than 90 percent of the time we get our customers new roofs and other trades paid for with your only out of pocket expense being your deductible.
3) Roof Financing - we offer financing to our clients. We use a company that does a soft pull on your credit to give you options so you can see what works best for you. The payment is a low monthly payment so you don’t have to pay for your replacement all at once. You can finance with us here.
4) Metal Roofing - we install commercial grade roofing on residences throughout Lafayette Parish at low prices. If you’d like a metal quote leave your info here
5) Shingle roofing - we will install any shingle of your choosing, but we prefer to use Atlas Roofing Shingles. Atlas Pinnacle Pristine has been rated as the #1 rated roofing shingle in the entire roofing industry by Roofing Insights. Roofing Insights determines their ratings off of non biased testing data. Be sure to use their pages search box to read up on
Since South Louisiana is in a hurricane wind zone area we install every shingle above building code. We use a 6 nail pattern on every shingle and Atlas Pro cut starter to prevent wind uplift. Louisiana building code only requires a 4 nail pattern. The 2 extra nails help the shingles wind resistance by 20 mph and does not decrease the integrity of the roof. The hundreds of roofs we completed in and around Lake Charles were installed with this method. None of the roofs we installed with this method sustained hurricane damage from Hurricane Laura or Delta.
For a five star worthy experience we are your go to Carencro, Louisiana Roofing company. To contact us you can call us at (337)366-0814 or leave your info here and we will contact you back as soon as possible.